NATIONAL CAMPAIGN FOR CHILD WELFARE
Be part of our transformational campaign.
The National Campaign for Child Welfare launched in 2014 as a way to significantly increase fundraising for children and youth in care of the child welfare system – focusing efforts on five key priority fundraising areas: education, health & wellbeing, crisis and permanence, youth in transition and identity, equity and inclusion.
- This comprehensive fundraising campaign is aiming to raise $60 million to support kids across the country. To date, $41 million has been raised, exclusively through the generous donations of individuals, corporations and foundations.
- We’ve changed the lives of 67,000 children and youth across the country.
- In September, 2017, we will be broadening our reach and bringing the campaign to the general public, renaming it Stand Up for Kids.
- Stand Up for Kids is Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada’s national movement to bring together a community of likeminded Canadians who want to right a wrong – and stand up for child rights and against inequality.
- Through Stand Up for Kids, we will urge Canadians to take a stand and take action in meaningful, powerful ways. Canadians can join the movement at standupforkids.ca to: sign the pledge, take action in their community and donate.
- Donations to Stand Up for Kids will help us reach our $60 million goal.
- Currently, we have fundraised $41 million.
To find out more about how you, your company or your foundation can help illuminate the potential in more of Canada’s most vulnerable kids, contact Diana Parsons, Director, Campaign and Major Gifts at 416 923 0924 ext. 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org.