Become involved in this exclusive event for kids and families involved with the child welfare system, its the only holiday celebration they may experience.
For most children the holidays are time of joy, celebration and being together with the ones they love. Unfortunately, for many children living in care and accessing child welfare services, the holidays are a difficult time full of disappointment, confusion and frustration. The Holiday Season Celebration is the Children’s Aid Foundation’s longest standing enrichment initiative which has provided hope to tens of thousands of Toronto’s most vulnerable children and youth for over 30 years. For many of these children it is the only holiday celebration they will have.
DATE – Sunday, December 17, 2017
VENUE – The Fairmont Royal York. This is a private invitation only event.
To support this year’s Holiday Season Celebration with a financial or gift-in-kind contribution
please contact Katharine Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-923-0924 ext. 227
THANK YOU to all of our 2016 sponsors and donors for their support.
• Interactive DJ dance party
• Gifting rooms for children and teens
• Photos with Santa printed on site
• Fun activities like bouncy castles, crafts, face painting and balloon artists
• Family gifts bag for each family filled with household items
• Hearty hot buffet lunch and treat-filled concession stand