We can help you develop tools to get you hired, connect you with career exploration or vocational assessments, and kickstart your career
If you would like to complete a course that isn’t being offered by a post-secondary school but will have a positive impact on your career, or is required to get a job, the Foundation can help. Click here for more information on eligibility and to access the application.
Do you need a paid summer job in the Greater Toronto area? Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada is partnering with employers in a range of sectors so you can get experience and gain new skills to help you reach your career goals.
WE CAN HELP IF YOU ARE…
- A current or former Crown Ward, or eligible to receive Continued Care and Support for Youth funding
- Under 26 years of age
- Motivated to work towards your job goals
- Having difficulty obtaining summer employment
Our internship program can help you!
- Gain valuable work experience and earn money over the summer
- Be paired with a mentor at your place of employment to provide guidance and support throughout the internship
- If you are not successfully matched with an internship you’ll have access to pre-employment support
For more information, click here or contact Asifa Malik at email@example.com