TELUS’ MOBILITY FOR GOOD™
TELUS is working with Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada to support young people in their transition out of care by providing free cell phone packages over a two-year period.
TELUS’ Mobility for Good™ program will provide youth with access to a TELUS cell phone plan at $0 per month, which will include unlimited across Canada talk and text and up to 3GB of monthly data usage. This service will help youth to stay in touch with friends and workers, and access important services and resources, including employment and academic opportunities. Youth who do not have a phone will have the option of receiving a smartphone from TELUS. At this time the Mobility for Good program is open to youth who were in care in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick or Ontario.
If you are a young person who was in care in Ontario, Alberta, or Manitoba you may be eligible.
- To find out if you are eligible for the Alberta program, click here
- To find out if you are eligible for the British Columbia program, click here
- To find out if you are eligible for the Manitoba program, click here
- To find out if you are eligible for the New Brunswick program, click here
- To find out if you are eligible for the Ontario program, click here
- The $0 cell phone package will include a monthly phone and data plan with unlimited nationwide talk and text and up to 3GB of monthly data for 2 years. After that the price will be $35 per month (plus applicable taxes)
- If you wish, you may purchase additional features for an added cost
- The phone package will be registered in your name
- The reduced-rate cell phone plan will be in effect for a two-year period
TELUS Wise offers free workshops and resources to help Canadians of all ages have a positive experience as digital citizens. Topics include protecting your online security, privacy, and reputation, rising above cyberbullying, and using technology responsibly. Visit telus.com/wise to learn more.